Cost: Between $18 to $30
Guarantee: There is a 1-year replacement warranty on this product.
Directions for Buying: All of these products are made with 100% Jade which is a gemstone that can be found in many forms. You just have to decide which crystal is right for you.
Included With Purchase:
Jade Roller – facial massage tool
Jade Gua Sha – curved for facial contour massage
Silicone Brush – used to apply masks, serums, oils, moisturizers, etc.
Pouch & Guide – store your kit and instructions together
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
This article contains affiliate links.
I am not a hardcore advocate for crystals or the healing powers of minerals, however, I am an advocate of an at home facial massage!
I decided to try this product to promote inner spiritual healing as well as brighten my complexion. It was just a bonus that it happens to be helping tremendously with my jaw as I have a bad habit of grinding my teeth throughout the day when I am feeling anxious or stressed.
After some research, I chose this product over the others because it comes with the silicone face brush, and you can’t beat the cost coupled with it’s RAVING reviews.
This is news to me, but it turns out that Jade rolling has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine for its ability to draw out negative energy and promote dozens of other health benefits:
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote blood circulation
- Reduce puffiness
- Brighten complexion
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage (removal of toxic buildup)
- Helps penetrate your facial products deeper into the skin (oils, serums, moisturizers, night creams, etc.)
- Individual health benefits of each crystal (see below)
How to use a Jade Roller
- Complete your normal facial routine drying completely
- Apply night cream or moisturizer using the silicone brush
- Use upward motions moving from the middle of your face to your hair line, repeat motions for 5-10 minutes 2-3 times per pay
- Stays cool to the touch even after being in contact with your skin (so relaxing!!)
- It can be placed in the freezer for an even more refreshing massage
- Absolutely GORGEOUS stones
- The cost is extremely low for the quality
- It has done wonders for my jaw (I grind my teeth during the day when I’m stressed)
- It doesn’t come with a personal masseuse to massage my face for me
- I am not really sure how I feel about the Jade Gua Sha, I much prefer the Jade Roller, maybe it will grow on me
Choosing Your Stone
Green Jade: Circulation and Clarity
Green Jade is known for promoting an open mind and the ability to slow down. It is used to clear out the skin’s energy blockage and help heal the nervous system.
Pink Rose Quartz: Inflammation and Calming
Pink Rose Quartz is known as the stone of universal love used to help open your heart. It promotes self-love, confidence, and a deeper connection with your partner and friendships. It is also known for reducing stress and calming skin irritation and redness.
Purple Amethyst: Blemishes and Relaxation
Amethyst is one of the most popular gemstones in the world due to its plethora of healing properties. It balances your mood, relieves stress and strain, and activates your ability to be more in tune with your body to make difficult decisions with greater ease. It is also used to help with insomnia and collagen production.
As I stated before, I have never been a huge crystal enthusiast and this is my first time trying them, but I am having fun learning about all of their healing properties. I chose the Pink Rose Quartz Jade Roller for myself, and I am interested to try the others!
Please feel free to leave your experience with Jade Rollers below or as any questions you may have!
Thanks for stopping by!