Guarantee: Calming Comfort products have 99-night money-back guarantee
Directions for Buying: The weighted neck and shoulder wraps come in 3 pounds or 5 pounds. They aren’t very clear on how to choose which weight will work best for you, they just suggest to start out with the lesser weight if you are not used to weighted products.
I went ahead with the 5-pound wrap because I wanted to make sure it would be enough weight to help me, and I am 100% satisfied with the weight I chose. I am 5’7” and weight approximately 175 pounds if that helps you!
BONUS PERK: This wrap can be heated in the microwave for an even more relaxing experience. It can also be left in the freezer for about an hour to cool off on hot days!
This wrap is filled with clay beads, flax seed, lavender, and mint leaves.
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
This article contains affiliate links.
Here we go, just as promised!!
I came across this product while I was writing a review for a weighted blanket. I was thinking about what I dislike about my weighted blanket and I thought “ya know, I carry most of the stress in my shoulders and my anxiety in my chest, it would be GREAT to have something that just sat on those areas!”.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, my dreams came true! That instant gratification for stress relief fell right into my lap!
Of course, before buying I did some research. I ended up choosing this wrap specifically because of how far down it goes over the chest area paired with its great reviews.
This product basically had 5 out of 5 stars from me before it even landed on my doorstep and I am so pleased to say that I was not disappointed!
The added perk that had me EVEN MORE EXCITED was this products’ ability to be HOT or COLD! It truly is the best of all worlds when it comes to shoulder tension relief.
While I do carry all of my stress and tension in my shoulders, the main reason I was interested in this wrap was to focus the weight therapy on my chest. I explained in the review of my weighted blanket how I have found that when I am feeling an overwhelming amount of anxiety I can place weight on my chest and it provides some much-needed relief! This wrap is just perfect!!
- Relief of the stress I carry in my shoulders
- Anxiety relief when I lay the wrap on my chest
- The weighted therapy has a lasting effect of shoulder relaxation even after removing the wrap
- The cost was absolutely worth it, I feel as though I got more than my money’s worth
- The scent provides an even further relaxing experience, I am excited to add my own oils to the wrap once the scent begins to wear off
- The wrap is a soft velvet which also includes a soft velvet bag for storage
- I didn’t find it sooner
- I am only adding this because some people expressed in their reviews that it didn’t stay cold very long. However, this is something I would have already expected and I prefer the heating option for tension relief!
- It only comes in one color
If you are someone who carries a lot of stress and tension in your shoulders, look no further! If you want to try out my idea for anxiety relief by applying pressure to your chest, this would a great place to start!
I like to think I am the only person who has discovered this weighted neck wrap, but I am sure that’s not the case. Leave your experience or thoughts below! 🙂